Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pursuit of Happiness




Traveled long and steep with
a soul of disturbed mind,
not knowing, what`s cooking inside,
and trying to fickle out mind`s play.

I traveled not to esclaim,
at the beauty of place
not for fun, not for partying
in my own wish, to find
peace with myself.

the lovely curves, tat bend around the clouds
said something blue,
the leaves were lush green,
shining under the golden sun, that was bedding.

the mighty Himalayas, took
me near the gods, the
grey clouds sensed me
at its palms, not knowing
the lullaby of rain, i
kept myself busy with thoughts of life.

to be true, i never
found what i wished for, but
i found meaning for some puzzles,
certain things, which we look around us,
lies within us, we just need to
discover it, live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment