Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Beautiful End


Pursuit of happiness seemed a mystery
Happiness for me hovered around a cloud of sadness
Perhaps I found paradise in melancholy 
Such a paradox, I was! 

The universe started flowing flawlessly 
I found myself strolling away slowly
Not chasing happiness nor ambitions
My dream was you and pursuing you! 

The earth choked spinning miserably 
between my eyes and yours 
Amid the deep dawn and twinkling twilight
I strangled between my lips and yours!

A glimpse of your eyes
pushed me into ancient yesterday,
Sinking your lips with mine
took me into future tomorrow!

When the sky bows
And the voyage ends
I wish my eyes would seek yours
And my lips would overlap yours! 

Such a greedy bastard I was,
Yearning to fill you with limitless love
For a million mornings and endless nights 
But what is life, without a beautiful end? 

Believe, I will steer your caravan
In this life and then the next and next
I will fall in love with you forever
Unto love, my love! 

I would never let you go
in my death, even after my breath drifts away
I would never let you go
a beautiful beginning would await us even in the ending! 




No comments:

Post a Comment