Sunday, February 19, 2012

My First Poem

300 days …………………………………………………………....…without yu

Remembered those good old days
Instantly memories spurred upon
Unable to stay alone, the tears rolled down
Yea….300 days of missing yu

Startled how could life move along for so long, without yu
Unable to find an answer, without yu
Starting penning down again without yu
In a new place, without yu
With a glaze of frnds near, without yu
I found a fresh life, in each breathe,
Still found it difficult to breathe….. Without yu
When time seemed to move busy
I remained reluctant to go fishy
For each second the busyness, kept me going
I just thanked something above, bcoz
I know how it would have been,
Doing nothing …. Without yu
When earth quaked, not very long ago,
My heart shook off, barring to go,
For I know, I would never pass away,
Without coming your way,
One last time…….
I lied to you; I would stay forever with you,
But certainly I didn’t guess yu ll stay forever without me,
Won’t yu give me one more chance?
My soul is sad and my eyes are red,
My tears are weak and my heart is meek
Am missing the heart beats,
Which soothed me to sleep,
Am missing the guile
Which made me smile,
Am missing….am missing…….for 300 days …..Still without yu
Am I living just to hold yu again?
.............

No comments:

Post a Comment