Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love




In to the mystery of loneliness,
moments were ambiguous and muddy,
white mass of fume, from the butt,
took me with it, to the clouds
intoxication made me, even more non-resilient!

the tiny feet, walks in to
the submerged waters, the stains
of my wet feet, is observed in the
plain sand of life...

before i turn back, it vanished,
but there was another feet, topping on it,
for long, someone would always hit me
from behind, if my eyes turned red, the
last days, which showed me,
i was never alone!

but those days were long gone,
now when i cry blue, my heart
seeks redemption from this world,
hearts meet and depart, in this world,
like pieces of woods in to the river, it occupies
for the most profoundest memory
even if i try to loose it in to the waters!

i was not in the other side of world,
but i looked like one, for myself
the lost love and the false fondness
killed me, and digged me in to the gutter....

 is the pain inflicted on me, a
moral for me to grab, if not
who will answer the anguish n pain,
my heart has suffered...

my words go soft, i want to
utter one more word, one more word,
but everything goes blank, my eye closes,
the minute, they tan my body, will my
heart burn, after such a bruise..

@ravind





















No comments:

Post a Comment