Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yu n Me



"a song is a lyric, so are yu and me"

Luv the undescribable feeling
the upsurge of emotions and
eternal happines it brings forth,
the pain it suffers,
the angusih it put us, in to
is the emoticons of Luv............

The first time yu flew away frm me,
when the wheels started to roll,
my eyes leached blood,
there was blockage in words uttered....

I knw yu feel, the same, coz of the
luv which was amongst us,
moment begins, wen we talk more with eyes
yu luvd me baby, i luvd yu so....

Memories hold, the world stops for me, the
most greediest desire swells up, in me
a place, a life, a world, only for
YU ~ ME

i shake up to reality, as yu fly
away frm me, i look
like a bird without wings, i promise
that i would be staring at those wheels
till then, we meet again, i ll hold
ur hand tight again, never would i leave it again,
and that`s the minute, my world will be back in me....

till then, the sweet memories would
keep haunting me, reminding myself
my heart is with yu, ill keenly await the days,

"as ur thoughts, make me walk along, one more day"

Miss yu K

No comments:

Post a Comment