Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bad is no Good


Sun sprouts another day beautifully
at my backyard, the golden color
gushing brightly in my naked eyes~
I conceal my face, under the
pillow, refusing to see the rays, not
knowing the day is new and fresh~

My itineraries look dull and rot,
i walk towards the water,
it looks cold and frozen, like me.
something forces me, towards a path,
i drive past the road, which isnt clear,
doubting to pass thro, unable to find
the signboard and signal to my destiny,
i feel stranded in the middle of the road!

But that might be the best choice, where
i take the road, which i wish
no one would be, where i can
look isolated from the world,
probably on a mountain cliff, with
eagles flying across, the height
challenging me to take a jump down.
Wouldnt it be a perfect end?

Born naked, lived under the arms of
most affectionate humans, swept
away from home at young,
lived life on own for most part
to this minute, suddenly i cant hold
anything together, itz paining,
eyes water, heart gets heavy,
world seems so weird.

Love and friendship for which
i held, utmost respect in my heart
seemed to fade away~ Again
the sun starts melting, the
dark clouds taunts me, with a wicked smile
oh, its getting cold, its getting cold
for i have lost one more, one more day!

@ravind

No comments:

Post a Comment