Thursday, November 15, 2012

Musical World


"Music my world "

No one near, except for the lightness
portrayed inside me, there was darkness, 
on a hilly patch, i could
hardly see any stars gazing,
but my heart was still musing, to the
tunes of my life!

Deep down, my eyes were silent, so was
my mood, which swung from one end to another,
said a lot, but whatever it said, the
background which i listened to, made
the universe, remain quiet and still for me.

At the outset of hearing the heat beats
of my mum when i bedded on her chest,
the first instrument was heard!
the little walks i took on the field side, where
the voice of cuckoo murmuring, the songs of
villagers while reaping paddy, pounding of
water from the pump set, and noise of
kids swimming were other mesmerizing beats,
which was heeded too!

Music the metaphorical translation
of moments, which one bonds to,
the euphony, which made me forget
the world around, and took me to
other world, which everyone wishes to see
is my only friend ~ all days and nits!


@ravind

No comments:

Post a Comment