Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ganja in My Blood

Let's ride in a flow,
I can sense my face glow,
let the world around become slow,
Smirk in pleasure, grin even in pain
If you are a theistic ass, get ganja in your hand
Reach your god period!

I am ready to go for the score
I don't want to live in this boring world,
Roll it, roll it, my boy
Let’s smoke it! 

Alcohol is the curse, it turns me blue,
Ganja is so pure, so
Let’s fuck the world for sure
If Bob loved it, I ain't hating it
Let’s smoke, when the sun glows,
Where the river flows,
It’s the cure for all your lows,
It aint sadistic, only perverts think it that way
Let’s start making love in this world!

Get hold of your herb my boy,
it's the flavor of happyness in life,
Women aren't real, rather ganja is!
It doesn't give you pain, like
the girls who always play in our brain,
Take your eyes off foxy girls, instead
move your eyes towards the cozy stars,
Time to make revelation in this crooked world,
Just play the music while you roll!

Are you sick with the urban landscape,
let’s go to score ganja, it ll let
you realize the power of ecstasy
Music & Ganja are so pure & my only cure,
I am so obsessed with my Ganja
It’s the beauty of nature, but these bluffers
Say it otherwise, don't trust the System,
Don’t believe Men around you,
Just offer yourself to Ganja,
I swear, you ll become a real ninja
Ganja is the truth, Weed is my gospel
Ganja is the wisdom, Marijuana is my God
Don't forbid Ganja, it’s a blasphemy!

Go for the score
You will always want it more
Fill your room with smoke
Grind it
Twist it
Light it
Inhale it
Enlighten Yourself******

If you are fooled by the reasoning of beguiler
And if you are planning for an escape
from a world of tyranny
Ganja em-battles you to fight the hypocrite cosmos
Come surrender yourself to Ganja,
It's the cure to your sorrows & joys,
It's the heal to your thoughts & moments,
Coz it’s so real and perfect!

On a deserted plateau, near the waters
Puff, puff, puff and pass it
If you hear smoking the reefer is bad,
realize they are mad,
Because ganja unfurls you to euphoria
My Ganja, My Herb, My Reefer, My Tree

When it kisses your lungs, that's the
Moment your heart starts dancing to the tunes,
I see the so indifferent world,
the colors beyond existence,
It’s enduring, like your shadow itself,
Ganja is the medicine, Ganja is the cure
Ganja is my World, till am Old,
Get insane, Go bonkers with Ganja


Smoke the Pot, it shows what you got
Stand with me today, Stand for Ganja today, Coz
Ganja is liberty, Ganja is freedom
Ganja is bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment